Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Adom's 3rd Birthday

Here is a video of Adom's 3rd Birthday party :) Just click on the play button in the middle of the picture to watch the video. I can't believe our baby is already three years old :( It has gone by WAY too fast!

Oh and for those of you that haven't heard we are expecting baby #2 :) Due March 8th!

I will try to get better about updating my blog. This pregnancy has made me extremely tired, so when I'm not chasing Adom around I'm usually trying to grab a nap. I'll keep you posted on how things are going around here.



3 comments:

Cari said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! And Happy Birthday to Adom! I hope he had a wonderful day!

~kristi said...

I cannot get video to work.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Yeah!! I had no idea!! Congrats!!